Who are we?
Nordic Worming Ky is a startup company, based in Heinämaa, Orimattila.
We are a quite unconventional business. Because our sector, even if common in many countries, is quite unknown in Finland. And because the way we do business is deeply community centered. We want to be a sustainable company, trying to conceal environmental, social and economical factors.
The following are some of the goals we aim to achieve:
- to reduce the waste of biomass
- to be sustainable and encourage sustainability
- to minimize the impact of chemical use in agriculture
- to empower farmers and communities to lessen their environmental impact
- to give consumers access to healthier food
- to improve the average quality and biodiversity of soils
What are we doing?
Vermiculture allows us to multiply compost worms for ourselves, customers and partners.
Vermicomposting is carried out by our industrious helpers. It transforms waste biomass like manure, kitchen and food waste or garden waste to valuable vermicompost.
We sell the vermicompost we produce, as well as worms for composting, fishing or feeding. In addition, we also plan and build worm farms. They can for example be used for domestic recycling, on-farm vermicomposting, or as a source of protein for poultry or piglets, to name only a few possibilities.
We are constantly searching for potential customers, partners and suppliers. If you are interested, please take contact form here. We will get in touch as soon as possible!